ECC has on site professional grade scan tools such as BMW’s GT1, Mercedes Benz Star-Das and Audi/VW Vag-Com to better help diagnose issues with your vehicle and repair your issue within a timely matter.
Afters decades in automotive industry we built a team of experienced technicians, engine software running specialists and auto body specialists under one roof to be able to provide an exceptional server to all our clients.
Quality Customer Service
Our philosophy goes far beyond just a regular car shop. At ECC we’d love to make you feel like home, surrounded by people who share your passion to cars. Our friendly staff and state of the art facility will insure flawless experience.
Our Tuning Services
Our team has spent countless hours on development of ECU/TCU software on and off the dyno, track and street while data logging critical parameters to ensure you smile every time you press the accelerator pedal!
- ECC ECU Software is sold without warranty and is intended for off road use only. All of our ECU Software have been meticulously developed and tested. ECC is not responsible for poor vehicle maintenance, improper install and use of products. All performance modifications are at the customer and/or end user’s own risk.
- If you are not satisfied with your ECU Tune after one day of purchase, we will Revert your vehicle back to stock and refund your money.
- Discounted tunes are final sale and not eligible for returns/refunds.
- Custom tunes are final sale and not eligible for returns/refunds.
- Reflash charges start at $100.00 (depending on model) and are for original purchaser of the tune and do not follow the vehicle when it changes owners.
- Dyno sessions and rentals are not eligible for refunds.
- Custom fabricated items are final sale and not eligible for returns/refunds.
- No refunds on shipping/duties costs.
- Items eligible for returns are subject to restocking fees ranging from 10%-25%.